Friday Faves
Here are this week’s Faves:
1) Rhode Pocket Blush I love these blushes! Sprinkle is my current favorite color.
2) Stars+Honey Protein Bars My friend Susan turned me onto these because I don’t really like to eat breakfast and she INSISTS I get more protein in my diet. I like a lot of the flavors, but maybe Birthday Cake Chocolate Chip is my current favorite.
3) Tobeape 3-Pack LED Night Lights w/Motion Sensor I actually purchased these from Amazon Mexico because the cabinets are SO dark it’s like looking for things in a black hole. They are attached to my interior cabinet walls with magnets so very easy to move and recharge (I love the 3-light charging station). It’s so nice now when I open my cabinets I can see what I’m looking for!
4) SLOOSH 2-Pack Hammock Pool Floats These are my favorite pool floats! My friend Kim brought them for us on one of our girl trips and now I won’t use anything else. I don’t lay out on lounge chairs very well, I’d rather be in the pool. These are very easy to travel with, but I also use them at home.
Quick Faves today because I’m hitting the pool with my friends. Stay cool everyone!

Comments
Post a Comment