My FAVE Faves
It has been a minute since I have posted Faves, but I am loving these things SO much, I may have to start doing Faves again.
1. ZO Skin Health Growth Factor Serum My friend works for ZO Skin Health and she got me started using this line. She told me all the steps I needed for gorgeous skin 🤪 and this is my FAVORITE of all of the products. I love the cute container, the way it pumps out, the smell and the way it goes on my skin. I get strangely excited for this step in my nighttime skincare routine.
2. tarte shape tape blur concealer stick brush Facebook got me on this one. I saw a demonstration and it looked amazing. Definitely too good to be true, but I took the bait. I have been beyond struggling with concealers for years, so I tried the tarte concealer and this stick brush. It is AMAZING! I dare say that even a monkey could use this with good results. I use the tart concealer and then literally just brush this all under my eyes. It looks so smooth! Does not crease or cake, it is AWESOME! I actually bought a back up brush (totally silly, but totally me) in case something happened to this one.
3. Sonos Move 2 Speaker I bought my first Sonos speaker over a year ago on a Prime Day sale. I’m embarrassed to say, with our travel schedule (and life in general) it stayed in the box for many months. I went to my friend Elizabeth’s house for dinner, she always has a great music “game”, so I inquired about her system. It is Sonos! I remembered I had this one speaker in the box at home. I’ve expanded to several speakers throughout my house (some, like the Move 2 are portable). I feel like I finally have surround sound! You were right Alex! The first speaker I bought would not be my last.
4. Chilled Classical Covers Playlist on Spotify While I was at said dinner at Elizabeth’s house, I was loving her playlist. It was called Spa Instrumental Scores. She said they play something similar at a spa she goes to. I loved the instrumental versions of songs we know, so I found this playlist on Spotify. In the afternoons and/or evenings I sure love turning this playlist on having it play through the whole house.
After not posting for so long, I have accumulated quite a few Faves, so get ready! Have a Happy 4th!

Comments
Post a Comment