Friday Faves


Time for my Faves! I almost posted my rechargeable lights again, they are so great I love them everyday! 
 I’m bringing you some, Elizabeth!

1) CYKLAR Body Oil in Vanilla Verve A friend of mine told me about this body oil in a different scent. I’m not a vanilla girl, but one of the reviewers said it was a different, more grown up vanilla, and she was not wrong! I love this scent and it goes on nicely and you don’t feel oily all day.

2) The Night Manager I don’t know how we missed this series the first time around (2016). I guess we weren’t really sitting down for shows back then. We have finished Season 1. We started Season 2 which actually came out January of this year. Ten whole years later. It’s really good too. I wonder if we’ll have to wait until 2036 for Season 3…

3) Steve Madden BigMona Raffia Sandals My daughter in law, Corinne wore these on our trip to Kenya last year, and I had to copy her. Honestly, I didn’t wear them for the first 10 months I had them. I brought them to Cabo with me and have worn them with everything! Still a little cuter on Corinne, but I love them!

4) Laura Geller Jelly Balm in Sheerly Amazing I love this tinted lip balm! Adds just a bit of natural color, and I wear it all the time. For a little more color I put a lip pencil under it. I just reordered a couple more.

Pretty excited my little AndyRoo is coming to see me today and I got to FaceTime Baby Rossy yesterday. Love those boys! Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My FAVE Faves