Faves at Home

 I’ve been home for almost two weeks, and I missed my snack jars and my light remotes, plus I read a great book and we have been watching a great series on TV.


1) The Agency Season 2 While we haven’t finished this yet, we are loving it! Season 1 started a little slow, and the main character is so “measured” in his words and actions, but it’s really a great show!

2) Snack Jars My inspo for these snack jars was the Traitors kitchen in the Scottish castle. 😂 I love them (and need to refill them). The good news is that I’m not really a snacker, so I can keep these out for everyone else. 

3) Light Remotes I love love love my light remotes! I have gifted them to so many people because I think everyone should have them!

4) Watching Alice by Sue Watson I hurriedly picked up this book, not expecting much, but it was really good! 

There are really so many more Faves from being at home: We had some great family time, got to see and spend time with our newest grandson and of course laughed til our hearts burst with our older grandson. My kids all got to see each other, and of course my bed is definitely a BIG Fave!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My FAVE Faves

Friday Faves

Friday Faves