Faves on Friday

 Home sweet home! I was ready to be home from this last trip for sure, but a couple of Faves this week were lifesavers while traveling.


1) Vionic Rejuvenate Recovery Sandals My knees have been bothering me for a couple of weeks and I was worried about traveling to Portugal, so I threw these in my suitcase. I actually didn’t wear them until the last day when we were traveling home (they aren’t the most attractive). We had to literally sprint through the Madrid airport to make our connection, and they saved me. My knees felt fine on the plane and pretty good when I got home. I hate wearing shoes, but I’ve been making myself wear them around the house, and my knees feel so much better. I just ordered some black ones.

2) Travel Fan I bought this years ago for traveling after a pretty warm airplane. I have since bought about 5 more and have handed them out to my family members. At first they made fun of me, but have sent me photos of them using the fan on the airplane. I make Walt keep one in his travel backpack as well. We loaned his out to some friends on the river cruise. Our cabin was SO hot, I don’t think he’ll loan it out again. I slept with mine on the nightstand blowing on me the entire night. I never leave go anywhere without this fan!

3) Reacher Season 4 of Reacher just came out and we are hooked! Walt said it may be inching out Lioness as his favorite series. He LOVES the lines in the show, and I love watching him laugh at them. I was afraid this might be the last season, but I have read it’s confirmed for a Season 5.

4) MindBodyGreen Magnesium I saw this on IG (of course) and it said it helped with sleep. I don’t take anything for sleep, so I decided to give it a try. Walt also has some sleep issues, so I asked him if he’d like to try it as well. Now, every night, I make up two bottles of this stuff we drink before bed. I actually think it’s helping. At least I start off the night in a deep sleep, and I’m getting some magnesium.

Have a great weekend! It will be nice to spend this weekend at home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My FAVE Faves

Friday Faves

Friday Faves